Friday, September 12, 2008
Hey, I'm pro choice, but come on!
This was listed in the "Missed Connections" section of Craiglist:

To the man with a white wifebeater, sweatpants, & flip-flops at the abortion clinic; I couldn't resist noticing you were taking glances at me, & seemed interested. I was wearing a spaghetti strap top with torn up daisy dukes on, & flip-flops. When I came out from my procedure, you were no longer there. If you read this, email me back!


I'm praying to god that this is a joke. If not, it is the trashiest thing in the history of this trashy society.

This woman went to an abortion clinic to get a scrape, and apparently the procedure made her extremely horny. Some guy wearing a wifebeater IN PUBLIC was waiting while a girl he knocked up got an abortion, and the two exchanged glances. Obviously, this is a match made in dirtbag heaven.

What was her logic? "Hey, this dude didn't want to be a father and I didn't want to be a mother. And we both wear flip flops even though we're a thousand miles from a beach. We're perfect for one another."

How could anyone be against abortion when it means this person didn't breed?


6 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

That's got to be a joke.

Too filled with stereotypes.

I hope.

Blogger Heather said...

please let that be a joke...

Blogger Ian McGibboney said...

Call me, babe.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Next, on Jerry Springer. Couples who met at an abortion clinic.

Blogger the_LuLi said...

Thats almost so wrong, its right! But, was he there with another chick?

Blogger megatropolis said...

Nothing gets me hotter than a little cervical dilation and uterine clean up. Purrrr.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer